Today is planning ahead for the social media. I converted some of my accounts to business ones and created some new ones. The different channels have different requirements.
- Facebook – You open a business profile or page within your own profile.
- Instagram – You create a login to link with your Facebook profile
- Google+ – Use the existing login and add a professional profile within
- Tumblr – I needed to create a new Yahoo account for my image posts
- Pinterest – Create a new profile for the business profile.
- Twitter – Two separate emails which you can link the two accounts together
- YouTube – As part of Google but not clear how I create a channel. Stuff seems to take a while to clear the cache.
The geek in me created a Facebook pixel and created an XML feed to FB to create adverts based on my products on the website. All a bit premature but good to know I can do it!